Community

Running up a Snowy Hill: A long-winded analogy about a feeling that might be called anxiety or worry or something

I woke up this morning feeling as low as I have for a long time. Twisted up on some knot I couldn’t find. The feeling made no sense. My bed was nice. The hotel had free chocolate. The night before had been brilliant. In fact, I had a million reasons to feel good. The free chocolate was

Running up a Snowy Hill: A long-winded analogy about a feeling that might be called anxiety or worry or something Read More »

This Week’s Schedule

This week you can find our HELLO PEOPLE in Four Locations in the South West. Bristol Monday 12th 3pm to 5pm Clifton – Boston Tea Party   Tuesday 13th 9AM to 11AM Bath- Alfred Street – Boston Tea Party Wednesday 14th TBA Bristol Hippodrome  Friday 16th  12PM – 2PM Bath University – Edge Cafe

This Week’s Schedule Read More »

5aside chess mental health

Why you are Failing to Attract Millennials to your Business

Ahhh,  1982. Morrisey brought us The Smiths, Vauxhall  brought us the Nova, and Delorean was brought to its knees. It wasn’t all depressing, though, as the first Millennials also came into the world, arriving pre-ordained with rolled up jeans, poorly grown beards and unrealistic expectations of the workplace. At 35 years old, you’d think some

Why you are Failing to Attract Millennials to your Business Read More »

Chess has Even more Health Benefits than We Thought, Report says.

Most of us have heard about the health benefits of Chess, particularly regarding Alzheimer’s and the stimulation of the creative, right side of our brains. However, a new study goes even deeper into how the social interaction promoted by Bristol-based 5asideCHESS can improve and maintain your health. Teaching Johanna from @kohvikmustpuudel to #play #5aside #chess

Chess has Even more Health Benefits than We Thought, Report says. Read More »